Advertised: 6-12-08 | Closing Date: 3-2-09
Joint venture of Metrobank and Australia & New Zealand Bank
Backed by the largest bank in the Philippines in terms of asset size with a total of 544 Branches and one of the major financial institutions in Australia & New Zealand
Based on the recent result released by Credit Card Association of the Philippines (CCAP), Metrobank Card Corporation is at the strong top 3 position in the market number 1 in managing delinquency rates. At present, MCC is the only local bank which is strongly competing against international companies.
(National Capital Reg)
- The jobholder performs collection activities past due accounts. He/she is also responsible for the achievement of set targets and productivity standards collectively with other team members and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required skill(s): Good communication skills, good negotiation skills, must be computer literate.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 10 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Send your updated resume on-line
Submit it to HR-Recruitment, 3/F MCC Center, 6778 Ayala Avenue Makati City, email address:
Visit www.metrobankcard.com for more information