North Park Brands
NORTH PARK NOODLES | NEXT DOOR NOODLES | TIANANMEN BAR | NP KOPI TIAM | MA CHICKEN MAMI
With branches at:
NORTH PARK NOODLES @
Alabang Town Center | Banawe St., Quezon City | Canlubang, Laguna | Convergys Bldg., Ayala Ave., Makati City | Glorietta 5, Ayala, Makati City | Leviste St., Salecedo Village, Makati City | P. Guevarra St. (near Wilson St., San Juan City | Macapagal Blvd. (Jetti Gas Station), Pasay City | Makati Ave. corner Kalayaan Ave., Makati City | Ocean Park, Quirino Grandstand, Rizal Park, Roxas Blvd., City of Manila | Medical City, Ortigas, Pasig City | Market! Market! Mall, Global City, Taguig | SM Bicutan | Trinoma Mall, Quezon City | South Supermarket, Valenzuela | WestGate, Alabang | Vernida 2, Salcedo Village, Makati City
NEXT DOOR NOODLES @
Makati Golf Club, Malugay St., Makati City | Makati Ave. corner Dapo St., Makati City | City Walk, Ortigas Home Depot, Pasig City
Makati Ave. corner Dapo St., Makati City | City Walk, Ortigas Home Depot, Pasig City
NP KOPI TIAM @
Santolan Road corner Benitez St., Quezon City | Green Valley Country Club, Valle Verde 1, Pasig City
MA CHICKEN MAMI @
Sta. Lucia Grand Mall, Cainta, Rizal | Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
North Park Group operates a chain of restaurants under the trade names NORTH PARK NOODLES, NEXT DOOR NOODLES, NP KOPI TIAM and MA CHICKEN MAMI.
We have been in the restaurant business for the past 14 years and we continue to grow. Last year, we have opened several branches as part of our expansion and we expect to open more branches and expand our business in the food industry this year 2009.
In relation, we want you to be part of our continuous expansion and be part of our vision to be a globally-branded home grown company heading towards restaurant development, quality management and 100% customer satisfaction, as our:
(National Capital Reg - Metro Manila Branches)
Under the direction of Area Managers, he/she is responsible for the management and supervision of the restaurant, which includes manpower handling, marketing activities, food costs, and ensures implementation of the company’s mission statement and values, standard operating procedures, goals and objectives.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervises the daily operations of the restaurants.
2. Ensures productivity, efficiency, profitability, and delivery of quality products and services. Ensures that standards, policies and procedures set by the company are properly understood and followed by all crew.
3. Oversees and ensures smooth operations in dining and kitchen area by monitoring manpower of the store, stock availability to give the guest a prompt and efficient service.
4. Monitors duties and responsibilities of Dining and Kitchen Supervisors, Admin. Assistant, Cashier, Kitchen and Dining crew by rotating and checking dining and kitchen area so that fast service will be given to the guest.
5. Achieves financial targets by maximizing restaurant revenues and improving control measures.
6. Conducts regular meetings with members of the store management team and all restaurant staff.
7. Ensures efficient manpower planning and acquisition of restaurant personnel.
8. Manages efficient use of operating supplies, utilities and energy.
9. Manages food and beverage cost while implementing control measures.
10. Develops and implements operation standards.
11. Oversees the asset/stock inventory, food purchases, equipment and supplies; ensure routine maintenance and upkeep of the restaurant, its equipments and facilities.
12. Responsible for all the administrative and human-resource functions of running the store operations, including the monitoring of the employee performance and training.
13. Controls and maintains company standard on food taste, food presentation, food size/ portioning by checking the food that coming out from the kitchen to lessen customer complaints.
14. Implements SOP of store by giving instructions to your subordinate what is the standard of the company especially to those newly dispatched employee so that company standard would be practiced.
15. Oversees cleanliness of the whole store premises by visiting and checking all the area of the store to avoid any food contamination.
16. Monitors various store’s equipment like refrigerator, POS, aircon etc. by making a checklist of all existing equipments and make a remarks if a certain equipment need to have a work order. Through this all equipments will be always be in used during operation time.
17. Reports to maintenance or Engineering department furniture’s and fixtures that are for repair by making a work order so that all furniture’s and fixtures are to be fixed regularly.
18. Monitors and prepares reports for all Marketing related activities like tie-up promos new product launches, price increase etc. by contacting admin. coordinator for promo or tie-up with establishment near the store to help increase sales of the store.
19. Coordinates with Central office all products which are for delivery to store. This includes reporting of inconsistencies and sub-standard items/ products to the Plant manager. So that accuracy in stock inventory will be maintained.
20. Checks and monitors preparation and submission of various report by having a deadline posted and informing the concern person about the report needed. To help accuracy in all the report needed.
• Daily Inventory
• Guest Count Report
• Delivery Count Report
• Man Hour
• Attendance Sheet
• Wastage report
• Customer Complaint
• Assessment/ Evaluation of Store History
21. Checks Daily Consolidated Cashiers Report by daily monitoring consolidated report of cashier to avoid overage and shortages in cashier.
22. Recommends localized promo to Marketing department by suggesting marketing plan to help increase sales of the store.
23. Handles customer complaints by promptly attending the needs of the customer to lessen customer complaint.
24. Performs effective customer relations at all times through asking the customer their experience in your store so that you can improve customer service in your store.
25. Lead the outlet to meet sales targets and net monthly incomes, by controlling operational costs, food costs, analyze financial data and conduct marketing and promotional activities.
26. Perform other duties and responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in any field.
- Can communicate well in english.
- Knowledged in speaking Mandarin is an advantage but not necessary.
- Has great customer rapport.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent. Job role in Management or equivalent.
- 10 Full-Time positions available.
For more details, please call 8928596 to 98
or personally apply at Room 203 ERECHEM Building, corners V.A. Rufino, Adelantado and Salcedo Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City (Near Makati Medical Center).
Kindly look for Rona and/or Rea.
You may directly email your applications (with attached resume and picture to
When you are asked to report to our Company or you are a walk-in applicant, please bring your updated and comprehensive Resume together with your AVAILABLE credentials such as, but not limited to:
- 2 Valid Government-Issued Identification Cards
- 3 pieces 2x2 colored photo taken recently
- photocopy of Birth Certificate
- photocopy of SSS ID and/or SSS E1 Form
- Tax Identification Number
- If married, Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate of Child/ren (For married and/or Single Parent)
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of Diploma (for graduates)
- Photocopy of NBI Clearance (6 months old).
- Photocopy of Community Tax Certificate (Sedula) for the current year.
- Photocopy of the Certificate/s of Employment.
Please bring the Original Copies of the abovestated documents for comparison.