NCO is the industry leader in providing clients with successful business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions. Our outsourcing portfolio includes accounts receivable management, customer management services, and back office services for a diversified customer base. Since NCO's inception in 1926, our goal has remained constant — to reduce client operating expenses, increase cash flow, and improve their customers' experience. Our best-in-class, results-driven reputation, strong financial track record, and proven business model makes NCO the choice for BPO solutions.
To meet and surpass the growing and complex needs of our clients, NCO's services support essential functions across key portions of the customer lifecycle, including acquisition, growth, care, resolution, and retention. NCO provides its services through Customer Lifecycle Management, a unique customer-driven model that delivers our optimal performance, leading-edge technology, proven efficiency, and exceptional quality.
NCO operates a global network of over 125 operations centers running on a centralized data platform with the flexibility to respond to a rapidly changing marketplace, and to scale operations to meet client specifications. Our clients are empowered to successfully address immediate business needs, while enabling long-term growth across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Oversee entire recruiting operations from assessment to deployment of new hires.
- Manage a team of recruiters and administrative assistants.
- Continuously plan and implement strategies to continuously meet hiring needs of the company.
- Ensure that all agent hiring needs are met.
- Prepare reports and analysis related to hiring needs.
- Continuously develop team members.
- Train new members of the team to meet hiring standards of the company
- Liaise and coordinate with various departments.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in high volume recruiting, at least 1 year experience as an officer/supervisor.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Attractive Base Pay
- Performance Bonuses
- Promote-From-Within Policy
- Free Meal per Shift