• Responsible for providing customer care activities for defined client projects.
• The CSR reports directly to the Team Leader (TL).
Description of Role and Objectives:
• CSR should perform assigned customer service, telemarketing, and Back office duties the best way to meet company objectives in all areas of employee, client, and shareholder satisfaction.
• CSR’s main task is to offer full range of customer service to assigned Employer’s Clients, by phone, fax, or mail/e-mail. Full range of customer service includes handling of incoming calls and outgoing calls (incl. sales calls). The offered customer service should be of highest quality - accurate, polite, and competent.
• CSR’s work duties can as well include data input to Clients’ programs and other back office tasks. The Back Office tasks should be made on first opportunity, precisely.
• Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
• Be open and receptive to constructive feedback from Team Leaders, Training and Quality Manager, and other CSR’s. Listen, ask questions, and enthusiastically implement the tools given to improve the quality of your work.
• Help to keep motivation high by being supportive to your colleagues
• Take full responsibility and the required action for assigned tasks.
• Understand, meet, and exceed targets set by your TL for different clients/projects.
• Propose motivational activities.
• Propose ideas for continuous improvement.
• Meet or exceed all attendance minimums.
• Zero justified complaints
• To complete self-training through the use of the Intranet
• Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
• Improve the quality of your work on a daily basis by learning and implementing new skills with help from Team Leaders, Training and Quality Manager and other CSR’s.
• Be actively involved in problem solving and propose improvements to processes.
• Implement and respect Transcom standard practices.
• Promote TransVision objectives.
• Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the values of the organization.
• Make Transcom an enjoyable place to work.
Qualification and experience
To qualify for this role you must:
• Have a College Degree or at least reached 2nd year College level
• Have a good understanding of Customer Relation Management best practice
• Have good Communication Skills
• Eligible to work in the Philippines
• Be of legal age
To be successful in this role you must:
• Possess positive attitude.
• Have very good interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
• Take ownership for quality, competence, and commitment.
• Enjoy/thrive on autonomy within the franchise framework and be results focused.
• Be highly motivated and prepared to work hard.
• Have high personal energy and enjoy a lively environment.
• Be highly flexible and welcome change/improvements.
You should be ready to:
• Work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Results will be discussed frequently throughout the day, including call monitoring, sales, productivity, and service levels. Written tests can be organised on a regular basis. May be required to change projects or priorities to meet the needs of the business.