Advertised: 22-10-09 | Closing Date: 20-12-09
GRBANK (Guagua Rural Bank, Inc.) is the largest rural bank in Pampanga. Established in May 1954 and now rank's among the country's premier banking institutions.. Five decades later, GRBank has shown tremendous leaps forward and has proven its strength and durability. Today, GRBank has the most number of branches among rural banks in Pampanga. It has fourteen strategic business offices, specifically; GRBank Main Office, GRBank San Fernando, GRBank Market, GRBank Betis, GRBank Sta. Rita, GRBank Dinalupihan, GRBank Angeles-Henson, GRBank Mexico,GRBank Orani, GRBank Balibago, GRBank Apalit, GRBank Capas, GRBank Mabalacat, GRBank Olongapo... and its soon to open branch GRBank Kamias, in Quezon City.
The primary objective of GRBank's expansion is to be able to reach out and serve our increasing clientele and be abreast in responding to their growing needs. This is precisely our mission--to give not just mere service, but one that is more personal and flexible bank. One that would suit every banking needs. A vision of an improved economy and prosperous lives for all the Filipinos!
(Pampanga, Tarlac, Bataan, Olongapo and Quezon City)
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year business related course.
- Required skill(s): Computer Literate.
- With good scholastic record and communication skills.
- Has pleasing personality and good customer service.
- Marketing skills is an advantage but not necessary.
- Willing to be assign in Pampanga, Tarlac, Bataan, Olongapo and Quezon City.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Male/Female not over 30 years old.
- Full-Time positions available.
- ALL applicants are required to bring the following requirements:
- Updated Resume
- Transcript of Records/Diploma/Certificate of Completion/Graduation
- For those who are interested to apply you may send your updated resumes at or . Or you may go directly to our office at GRBANK Corporate Center, McArthur H-way, Dolores, City of San Fernando, Pampanga with contact no. (045) 963-5177; (Monday-Friday) 8am-5pm only.
Join the team. APPLY NOW!
GRBANK CORPORATE CENTER
MAC ARTHUR HI-WAY, DOLORES,
CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, PAMPANGA
Tel Nos. (045) 963-5177
GRBank (Guagua Rural Bank, Inc.)
Plaza Burgos, Guagua Pampanga 2003.