Advertised: 27-10-09 | Closing Date: 25-12-09
A multi-national firm based in Cavite, engaged in Galvanizing and Manufacturing of Steel Structures is looking for a highly competent individual to fill a key position in the organization and play a major role in its growth and development.
Pollution Control Officer/Occupational Health and Safety Officer
(Trece Martires City, Cavite)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- DENR/PENRO/MMT experience
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, organizational and decision making skills are a must
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Computer Literate, proficient in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is a plus.
- Open for Male/Female applicants.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Trece Martires City,Cavite.
- Full-Time positions available.
For interested applicants submit your documents:
Resume with detailed job description
Related Learning Experience
Previous and Present Certificate of Employment
Training and Seminar Certificate
Transcript of Records
INDUSTRIAL GALVANIZERS CORP. OF THE PHILS.
Brgy. Conchu, Trece Martires City, Cavite
Tel #: 046 4191837 Fax # 046 4191829