CONNECT YOUR FUTURE TO THE GLOBAL LEADER IN DIALYSIS AND OPEN YOUR DOOR TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES!
At FMC Renalcare Corp., the difference you make is in the relationships you build with patients. Because you're not just providing UltraCare®-- our commitment to excellence -- you are also an active part of helping patients achieve a healthier lifestyle through individualized care.
For the Nephrology Nurse, FMC Renalcare Corp. presents a world of options and possibilities. Working for the world leader in renal care, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a great organization worldwide. You'll find FMC Renalcare Corp. has a supportive atmosphere that favors professional growth and a progressive career.
Discover the difference between a job and real
STAFF DIALYSIS NURSE
- Undergo special training on Dialysis Nursing and Renal Care
- Perform dialysis related nursing practice and hemodialysis treatment
- Manage strategies in the improvement of renal care to facilitate better patient outcomes
- Candidates must have passed the licensure exam for nurses, given by the Professional Regulations Commission
- With at least one (1) year hospital experience in the field of dialysis, medical, surgical or ICU, and must have been acquired within the last three (3) years.
- IV Therapy Certification, BLS, and ACLS Trainings required
- Preferably an IELTS or NCLEX passer
- Applicants must have a natural caring attitude, dedication, leadership, compassion and exemplary patient care.
- Willing to be assigned in different centers within and outside Metro Manila.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Be a member of our GLOBAL
Nephrology Nursing Force and open
your door to opportunities...worldwide!