Infinite Ideas, Inc. (Excite)
Infinite Ideas, Inc., a full-service events and advertising agency that specializes in 8 core competencies: Special Events, Talent Booking, Public Relations, AVP Production, Graphic Design, Set Design, Merchandising Production, and Sports Marketing Event Manager
EXCITE is a full service below the line agency that delivers customized experiential solutions to your brand. We create experiences that are well-planned and well-researched; with groundbreaking holistic approaches that result to successful and stronger brand-consumer relationship.
IS IN NEED OF COMPETENT AND HIGHLY SKILLED PERSONNEL TO JOIN
BE PART OF THEIR GROUP
(National Capital Reg)
- Manages new business prospects of the company
- Supervises pitches and its presentation
- Oversee status of projects as well as the implementation of project closed
- Conceptualize event and presents creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Supervise the hiring and performance appraisal of the entire team.
- Ensures familiarity with the nature of the client’s products, business culture and competition and understanding the possibility of changes to these.
- Develops and supervise marketing communications program for the company.
- Provides direction, supervision and continuous learning opportunities to the entire team.
- Meeting with various clients for events planning and presentation
- Arrange and attend meetings and submit report on key decisions
- Ensures meeting deadlines and task prioritizing
- Prepares budget cost analysis and manage project cost
- Supervise Negotiation for purchase and service prices from suppliers
- Discuss details of the events to the team with regards to; catering, stage design, accommodation, etc.
- Supervise preparations and post-event evaluations
- Arrange payment from clients
- Coordinate with other service staff and suppliers
- Assist clients & guests and supervises staff during the event
- Writing reports, keeping records and financial details
- Experienced in getting sponsors and coordinating with media to promote the event
- Monitor profitability of the accounts to include the overall performance of the department assigned to her.
- Male or Female; between 35 – 40 years old.
- Graduate of any Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising or any Business Course or its equivalent.
- Preferably with at least five (5) years experience Advertising, Events or Media
- Should have a proven track record in Account Management that shows profitability.
- Proficient in all computer software and applications particularly in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with clients
- With an above average oral and communication skills; inter-personal; planning; organizing; analytical; problem-solving; negotiating skills.
- PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED TO APPLY.
- Highly personable with exceptional PR skills
- Must posses strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills, with proven track record of account management bringing with him/her a solid client database
- Excellent oral and written communication; planning; organizing; analytical and problem-solving skills.
- With established account relationship with high net worth private and institutional clients
- Relevant financial experiences is preferred
- Customer and Quality Service oriented
- Must possess an above average general management skills, a self-starter, results-driven and can manage changes well.
- Has commitment to excellent customer service and the Company’s Code of Ethics.
- Highly motivated, attentive to details, can keep confidential matters, and has the ability to coordinate multiple projects.
- Must be highly organized, analytical and systematic individual
- Must have a sense of urgency and initiative to perform set duties even without instructions
- Can work under minimum supervision and able to cope up with pressures and deadlines
- Willing to work long hours.
2/F Phoenix Bldg.,#33 Kamuning Road, Quezon City
Tel. No (02) 9279112 - Fax No. (02) 926-0341