Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) is a global leader in providing customer care, human resources, and billing services. Convergys combines specialized knowledge and expertise with solid execution to deliver outsourced solutions, consulting services, and software support. Clients in more than 60 countries speaking nearly 30 languages depend on Convergys to manage the increasing complexity and cost of caring for customers and employees. Convergys serves the world's leading companies in many industries including communications, financial services, technology, and consumer products.
Convergys is a member of the S&P 500 and a Fortune Most Admired Company. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Convergys has more than 66,000 employees in 65 customer contact centers, three data centers, and other facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. For more information visit www.convergys.com.
Facilities Supervisor - Nuvali Sta. Rosa
(Southern Tagalog -
- Implements and maintains Site-specific facility operations standards and processes set by Manager
- Coordinates and monitors the execution of building and house services, interior and exterior maintenance and security, takes corrective action or escalates it to the Manager as necessary
- Participates in facilities management problem-resolution and decision-making by gathering information on behalf of Manager from internal and external sources; performs initial assessment of information and presents options to Manager
- Monitors external vendor/contractor compliance with contracted agreements and communicates non-compliance or other unresolved problems to Manager
- Works with Manager to coordinate and perform Site-specific program operations activities as requested by Asset and Program Management
- Coordinates with internal resources to meet facility-related needs of internal customers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2 to 3 years facilities management, construction or related or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of electrical and building codes
- Ability to be on call for emergencies during evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment
- High computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please submit your resume for review at Convergys Nuvali or Apply on-line
Convergys Philippines Services Corporation
3rd Floor E Services Building, Lakeside,
Evozone IT Park, Sta. Rosa City Laguna
invitations and status updates may be sent via email
so please check your email regularly.