Advertised: 25-2-09 | Closing Date: 11-4-09
First Snowden Systems is one of the top companies in the air filtration and cleanroom construction business. The company serves the electronics/semi-conductor industry with customers like Nidec, Hitachi, NSG Hoya, NT Philippines, Amertron, IMI and Panasonic. It also supplies the needs of several pharmaceutical firms and hospitals like United Laboratories and St. Luke's Hospital. We also cater to the needs of big multi-national companies like Phillip Morris, Bristol Myers and Procter & Gamble and large local companies like San Miguel Corporation and Shoemart.
First Snowden belongs to the top 7,000 corporations. The past 5 years saw our revenues jump by 400%. We maintain a network of around 120 customers and 4 dealers nationwide.
Our products have a very large market potential inasmuch as it caters to established industries like electronics and pharmaceuticals.
We have built a reputation for delivering solutions that exceed our customer expectations. We offer a dynamic and exciting environment, with opportunities to grow and develop your careers.
Due to expansion, we are inviting suitably vibrant and committed team players to join us for the following positions:
(National Capital Reg)
- Preparing purchase requisitions per requisition procedure, documents, related letters, faxes and memos.
- Assisting in placing of orders for goods and services under defined specifications, standards, and authorized purchase limits
- Working directly with Accounting Department to ensure proper paperwork and approvals are acquired when making purchases.
- Reviewing and recording purchase orders; reviewing for proper authorizations; entering purchase orders; following up on open purchase orders, filing and maintaining purchasing department quality records.
- Complete assigned reports of purchasing activities and costs.
- Assisting Purchasing Head with departmental procedures, practices, and sequence of operations to optimize work flow in the Purchasing Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excel, Word, Driving.
- Required language(s): Filipino, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent. Job role in Purchasing or Material Planner.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
First Snowden Systems
Unit A BPI Bldg No. 177 Dona Soledad Ave Better Living Paranaque -.