Advertised: 11-3-09 | Closing Date: 9-5-09
THE WORLD’S LEADING SHIP BUILDER
…….evolving for you…..
Be part of the top shipbuilding industry in the world, one of the first-class shipbuilding companies…
HHIC is the history of Korean shipbuilding industry itself. Established in Youngdo, Pusan KOREA in 1937, it is the first Steel Shipbuilding Company.
HHIC has superior evaluation in technology, productivity & quality and honored as the best shipbuilding company. Its major products are middle-big container ships and HHIC has built more than 200 ships.
With its existing three (3) shipyards in KOREA and in the pursuit of on-going development and investment in sharpening its technological edge, HHIC is currently building another shipyard in the Philippines known as HHIC-Phil. Inc located at Subic Bay Freeport Zone. It is located 110 km northeast of Manila in Luzon Island; Subic Bay takes an important role of the Philippines as a free trade zone and famous tourist resort.
The Power to change the world with pride and dedication, construction with an artistic flair and technology for the future …is in YOU.
(Central Luzon - Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): computer literate.
- Required language(s): Filipino, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Clerk or Data Entry Personnel.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
For inquiries call (047)-252 5100 local 1212 & 1213
and look for Ms. Joyla Tetel or Ms. Joan F. Salazar