EIGenTech Corporation traces the roots of its existence from a young and dynamic engineer's vision of an engineering consultancy firm that provides quality multi-disciplined engineering services through a competent personnel and the full utilization of state-of-the-art engineering technology.
The company, then known as EIGenTech Engineering Consultancy Services was founded on July 16, 1990 by Engr. MANUEL L. GOROSPE. For almost nineteen (19) years, EIGenTech has significantly grown and made its mark in the fields of structural and geotechnical consultancy services. In 1998, EIGenTech was incorporated to meet its expansion requirements. To date, the company has achieved a reputation for responsible, dependable and quality service in more than 300 projects serving various clients from both the public and private sectors in the Philippines and abroad.
(National Capital Reg - Quezon City)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Civil).
- Required skill(s): Staad, Autocad.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural/Geotechnical. Job role in Civil/Geotechnical/ Structural Engineer.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.