Advertised: 30-4-09 | Closing Date: 28-6-09
Pacific Mediterrenian International Manpower Agency, Inc. (PMI) was established on November 12, 2004 under POEA License No., 036-LB-101806-UL. It is a leading supplier of skilled. Semi-skilled and non skilled manpower abroad.
Though quite new in the overseas employment market, it has made a mark as proven by its growing network of clienteles in the Middle East like Sultanate of Oman, Bahrain, State of Qatar, Sultanate of Oman, Lebanon, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates and in Asean Countries like Hong Kong and soon in the United States of America, Australia and Malaysia.
Its main office located in Manila Philippines and local branch offices were established in the different regions of the country.
Prospective Principal/Project Cooperative Company for Communication
Fiber Optic Cable Technician
(RIYADH, Saudi Arabia)
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male between 21-45 years of age.
- Must have 2 years of experience and above.
- Knowledgeable on below list Read and understand the plan to be implemented, Splicing work from 12F Optical Cable to 96 F, FMS installation and termination, Different kinds of cables such as armored and un-armored, Branch and mid-span joints, Terminate the fiber in a new cabinet, OTDR testing after completing the joints, Generate OTDR and power reports.
Interested parties are requested to apply online immediately or send your resume with detailed job description and credentials thru email at . For more information, please call (02) 5261974, 5263820 or 5265149.
PACIFIC MEDITERRENIAN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER AGENCY INC.
R1574-C & PH B4 GEDISCO CTR 1564 MABINI ST ERMITA MANILA 1100.