Phil-Nippon Kyoei Corporation
Phil-Nippon Kyoei, Corp. (PNKC) is a filipino-japanese firm located in Malate, Manila. PNKC leads the practical strategy of combining technical service and supply to arrive at a complete engineering solution. PNKC specialize in this supply of Japanese spareparts & equipments and after market service strategy and has catered to the top 100 marine and power plant corporations in the Philippines. Business Development or Sales & Service Engineers
With the softening of the export market and the inadvertent sensitivity of consumers to pricing, industrial plants has no alternative but to adhere to process that will bring down operating cost in order to survive and compete. This is a business evolution where PNKC engineering process comes in, the synergy of differentiated engineering & procurement management strategies.
(National Capital Reg)
- (Sales Engineers) Implement sales service and terms; Promote sales and service offerings to enhance business solutions feature of product; Prepare operational sales plan that will cover all levels of clients organization specifically all decision makers.
- (Service Engineers) Troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, overhauling, assembly and installation works of electro-mehanical equipment, refrigeration equipments and instruments
- Engineering or economics preferred, or any business related course
- With successful experience in related field
- Diligent & willing to work long hours
- Hands on experience in plant setting preferred with good communication skills
- Above average reporting skills and organizing business teams will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Can work with minimum supervision
- (for Sales Engineers) Two years successful experience in selling of industrial spare parts, pumps, valves, marine equipment and auxiliaries, boiler, generators and other related marine combustion engines
- (for Service Engineers) Ability to trouble-shoot, manage preventive maintenance schedule, review and improve maintenance routines and temperature of chilling/freezing facilities
- Hands on experience as electrical engineer in plant setting
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer w/ 2 years experience in industrial or power plant
- With at least 3-6 years actual experience in the operation and maintenance of diesel engine power plants
- Knowledge in troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, overhauling, assembly and installation works of electrical equipment and instruments
- Can trouble shoot and service power cable connections , breakers and other electrical equipment such as switch gears, transformers, MCC and power plant instrumentations
- Can work in power and industrial plant setting and surprise/train people.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE, also email your comprehensive CV to
Interview invitations may be sent via e-mail so please check your e-mail regularly