Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) is a global leader in providing customer care, human resources, and billing services. Convergys combines specialized knowledge and expertise with solid execution to deliver outsourced solutions, consulting services, and software support. Clients in more than 60 countries speaking nearly 30 languages depend on Convergys to manage the increasing complexity and cost of caring for customers and employees. Convergys serves the world's leading companies in many industries including communications, financial services, technology, and consumer products.
Convergys is a member of the S&P 500 and a Fortune Most Admired Company. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Convergys has more than 66,000 employees in 65 customer contact centers, three data centers, and other facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. For more information visit www.convergys.com.
Recruitment Specialist (Santa Rosa, Laguna)
(Southern Tagalog -
Nuvali, Santa Rosa, Laguna)
- Interview applicants and select qualified candidates by assessing communication skills, job related competencies, and program fit for agent-level positions.
- Meet individual hiring targets, graduation rates, attrition targets.
- Meet site agent hiring requirements by ensuring by ensuring that at least 100% of the target is met.
- Coordination with Program leads, Training, HR and other units for calibration and to ensure that hiring SLAs are maintained.
- Coordinate with other recruitment sites for calibration, process updates and information cascades.
- Support non-agent level hiring by conducting initial screening and administrative work.
- Input necessary information into the applicant tracking database in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure documentation and pre-employment requirement compliance of new hires.
- Provide general recruiting support to all operational sites and the HR department.
- Participate in off-site recruiting activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year related recruitment experience in any industry, preferably from the call center industry
- Willing to work extended or shifting hours and on weekends (if needed)
- Willing to participate in off-site or inter-site recruiting activities
- Willing to learn and calibrate with team leaders and new team members
- Must be comfortable talking with people 8 hours a day either through the phone or face to face
- above average communication skills
- Proficient with computer applications: MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to multi-task and process large volumes of transactions (interviews and reports).
- Good probing skills and superior listening skills
- Key Personal Attributes:
- Flexible and Mature â€“ able to adjust to changing condition
- High-energy, Enthusiastic and Positive
- Self-starter â€“ a pace setter who can create an open, positive and innovative environment and a customer-oriented culture
- Manages expectations while exhibiting the patience, perseverance, determination and tenacity to ensure that challenging goals are set and achieved
- Able to recognize recruitment implications of decisions taken and to provide and implement constructive ideas beneficial to the team
- Maintains the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
- Well-organized, with the ability to judge priorities correctly to achieve teamâ€™s objectives
- Attentive to details
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Convergys Philippines Services Corporation
3rd Floor Evotech Building, Lakeside,
Evozone IT Park, Sta. Rosa City Laguna
(near Paseo de Santa Rosa)
invitations and status updates may be sent via email
so please check your email regularly.