Advertised: 03-08-09 | Closing Date: 01-10-09
Our Manila office is one of the major overseas offices of VANGUARD INTERIORS PTE LTD., strategically positioned in the growing Asian market. VANGUARD INTERIORS PHILIPPINES INC. aims to be recognized as a dynamic and innovative name in interior furnishing, offering truly effective integration of services in various aspects of interior furnishing, from space planning to product application and installation - to deliver the most comprehensive solutions.
VANGUARD is dedicated to provide innovative and technologically advanced commercial interior products to small businesses and mult-national companies with products that are second to none. Our range of products includes partitions, workstations, filing/storage provisions, desks, seating, and other value added accessories. With well-recognized brands such as Teknion, Humanscale, Archiutti, Benithem and Milliken you can be assured that even the most exacting demands can be met.
(National Capital Reg)
- Will lead and direct the activities of the project construction and one who can simultaneously oversee progress of all activities from conceptual stage to final implementation.
- Attends pre-bid conferences.
- Prepares periodic report as needed.
- Supports in technical and drawing works with or without the presence of the architect.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge in AUTOCADD, SKETCHUP, STUDIO VIZ, MAX is a plus for product presentation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Architecture, Interior design Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees.
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork
- Preferably supervisor / 3 yrs and up experienced employees specializing in Interior design / architecture or equivalent
- Has strong leadership and managerial qualities, good analytical skills and able to work with different people.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under extreme pressure and willing to work on extended hours if warranted.
- Full-Time positions available.
Office Address : 11/F DPC Place Building, #2322 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
Telephone Nos. : 889 90 86 to 88
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org