Advertised: 25-8-09 | Closing Date: 21-11-09
Training Instructor/Assessor - Offshore Crane Operations
- To deliver training courses in accordance with the pre-determined syllabus for the course allocated, taking account of the requirements of all applicable legislation and the Company’s HSEQ Management System.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Others or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be competent Offshore Crane Operators, self motivated, able to manage and prioritize workload, with solid inter-personal skills at all levels and nationalities.
- Competent offshore crane operator and demonstrates capability to be further developed to instructor/assessor status.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate that they are self starters as management and support will be UK based.
- Good communicator and good reporting skills.
- Willing to work in Singapore/Malaysia
- Open for Male applicants only.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
The successful candidates would be required to complete a 6 month training period in Aberdeen.
Recruitment Center Philippines
The Glass Tower 115 C. Palanca Street , Legazpi Village Makati City -