Joint venture of Metrobank and Australia & New Zealand Bank
Backed by the largest bank in the Philippines in terms of asset size with a total of 544 Branches and one of the major financial institutions in Australia & New Zealand
Based on the recent result released by Credit Card Association of the Philippines (CCAP), Metrobank Card Corporation is at the strong top 3 position in the market number 1 in managing delinquency rates. At present, MCC is the only local bank which is strongly competing against international companies.
Collection Recoveries Manager
To manage and supervise the Recoveries Assistants and ensure that agencies’ targets are met. To ensure that flowrates and lagged delinquencies of accounts which are 90 days and above past due are within desired parameters. He/she will also be responsible for endorsing accounts to collection agencies based on collection rate, capacity and consistency of performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Word.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.