Maersk Filipinas Crewing, Inc
A.P. Moller/Maersk Crew Consultant
A World of Career Opportunities
With offices in more than 100 countries and a multiplicity of business areas, Maersk welcomes you to a truly international organisation of virtually unlimited career opportunities. To help you develop your personal and professional potential, you are offered continuous education and training, either in our classroom facilities, or at distinguished schools across the entire world.
Maersk has excellent career opportunities for a broad range of candidates and welcomes your application. With more than 60.000 employees, Maersk hires a large number of people every year into positions such as Shipping, Purchasing, IT, Law and Engineering.
(National Capital Reg, Southern Mindanao)
- As Crew Consultant, you will handle the manning of a number of vessels for the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group. Initial assignment will be in Singapore for approximately 6-7 months for training/handover. You will be acquiring extensive knowledge of operations and HR in the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group, providing you with excellent career possibilities. As part of an international environment with many contacts all over the world, you will be faced with professional, cultural and human challenges. Ensuring optimal management of personnel As part of a highly competent and dedicated team, your objective is to assure proper planning of officers and crew on our fleet at all times. To this end, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and administrating the manning a group of A.P. Moller – Mærsk vessels with officers and crew, ensuring that required standards are always met. Other responsibilities include approval of travel expenses and handling travel arrangements as well as visa applications and ensure that our systems are kept updated. You will also be involved in promotion planning and review of performance appraisals. You will be in daily contact with our sea-staff, vessels, embassies and various departments in the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group – which means that you will build a large international network across the entire organisation. The position challenges you with a key role in tying together the sea and shore based organisation. You will have a great deal of responsibility as well as the opportunity to take on more. Structured with excellent interpersonal skills You enjoy taking on responsibility and new challenges – but you also solve daily routine tasks with a constant focus on quality and detail. You have a structured work approach, enabling you to handle many different tasks at the same time and make quick decisions based on the information at hand, and you thrive in an international and often hectic environment. As you will be working with many different people from all over the world, you should be outgoing and service-minded with excellent interpersonal skills. You should also be able to participate in a watch rotation, where you will be on watch duty at regular intervals. Strong English and IT skills are a prerequisite.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Marine), Secretarial, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent. Job role in Analyst/Consultant or Others.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
FOR OTHER POSITIONS, PLEASE VISIT: http://career.maersk.com
The reference numbers are indicated below. You may also email us at . Please indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject Line.
Crew Manager: 46245
Country HR Manager: 33016
Inside Sales Assistant Executive: 46228
Assistant Executive (Manila): 47176
Assistant Executive (Davao): 47176
Accounting Executive: 47335
Accounts Receivable Executive: 47338
Customer Service Executive: 43919
Customer Service Supervisor: 43919
Import/Export Logistics Executive: 47709
Cost Control and Project Executive: 47708
Intern for HR and Sales/Marketing: 47761
Sales Executive 48116
Customer Service Executive (Import) 48119
Administrative Assistant 48120
Crew Consultant 48118
Crew Assistant 48117
Tax Accounting Executive
9F One E-com Center
Harbor Drive corner Sunset Avenue
Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Philippines
Attention: Mr. Martin Garcia. - Country HR Manager
Maersk Filipinas Crewing, Inc
9F One E-com Center, Harbor Drive cor Sunset Ave. Mall of Asia Complex Pasay 1300.