Advertised: 11-01-10 | Closing Date: 11-03-10
Gourdo's Incorporated (Gourdo's) is the award-winning operator of high end specialty houseware stores in Metro Manila- GOURDO'S, LIVING WELL, SLEEPCARE, GOURDO'S CAFE, GOURDO'S WORLD MARKET, BARGAINS IN A BOX. Gourdo's Inc. is also the retail arm of KLG International, Inc., a family-owned and operated business with more than fifty (50) years of experience and expertise in importing, wholesale selling,and distributing of houseware products in the Philippines. Gourdo's Inc. was founded in 2001 when an old and abandoned Italian restaurant at The Fort Entertainment Complex in Taguig City was rebuilt into its first and flagship store that catered to homemakers, food and cooking enthusiasts, professional chefs, and restaurant-owners. In 2006, Gourdo's won the ultimate accolade in houseware retailing, capturing the Global Innovator Award (GIA) at both Pan Asia and Global levels during the International Home and Houseware Show at McCormick Place, Chicago, USA. The Company has since expanded and now manages six (6) different store concepts, with 13 actual stores in operation and more than 500 employed personnel.
(National Capital Reg - PARAÑAQUE CITY near NAIA Terminal 1/ MAKATI CITY)
Reporting directly to the HR Officer, the HR-Administrative Assistant shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Encodes all Incident Reports and Charging Memos. Regularly updates the Masterfiles of the two documents.
- Writes disciplinary action notices and serves them to erring employees.
- Monitors all outgoing and incoming HR Documents.
- Ensures that all clearances are routed to all the required Departments.
- Issues Company uniforms.
- Maintains adequate supply of and conducts regular inventories of Accountable Forms, Office Supplies, and Company Uniforms.
- Verifies billings of manpower agencies.
- Monitors and files Medical Results
- Collects Pre-employment requirements from applicants.
- Handles processing of BIR Registration of newly hired personnel.
- Ensures that during cut-off periods, all timecards are received on time for payroll processing.
- Handles scheduling of Company vehicle.
- Monitors the performance and daily schedule of janitors and messengers.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Psychology, Behavioral Studies, or any Business Course from reputable from reputable Colleges and Universities.
- With at least 1 year of relevant work experience focusing on the different facets of HR Work
- Must have good communication skills- both oral and written,
- Must be computer literate - MS Office Application, Internet
- Must know how to write business correspondences and can work with minimum supervision.
- Must be willing to be based in Parañaque City (near NAIA Terminal 1) and/or Makati City.
- 5 Full-Time positions available.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHALL BE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY VIA PHONE CALL FROM OUR HR DEPARTMENT.