The RFV Group started in the oil industry in 1985 with its desire to deliver better alternatives to the end-users and industrial accounts. In 1997, they saw a golden opportunity when the Oil Deregulation Law was passed. It was in the same year when Flying V was incorporated and formalized its entry into the oil retail network. Chairman Ramon F. Villavicencio saw this as an opportunity to prove that he can compete head-to-head against the big players, which have been in control of the industry for decades. In 2002, Flying V made a niche by pioneering the development and propagation of coco diesel by launching its brand of coco biodiesel additive in 2002. In 2005 it took the bold step of introducing pre-blended coco biodiesel by selling it in its pumping stations in Metro Manila. In 2007, usage of biofuel was mandated.
Filpride, one of its companies, proved its competency when it was awarded the contract for the National Power Corporation in 1998. To date, it remains one of the few oil companies who have consistently serviced NAPOCOR.
Over time, Filpride gained reputation and garnered the trust and confidence of major industrial companies and to this day is a leading distributor/supplier of fuel and lubricating oil to a number of industries.
At present, Flying V has over 200 retail stations and eight oil terminals & storage depots all over the country. It continues to grow with the commitment of building hundreds of stations in a couple of years.
From Filpride, Chemical Alloy and Flying V were born other companies who engaged in the petroleum and lubricants businesses like Lubwell, Ecogaz, Insular Oil, to name a few. Other industries in the group include health maintenance organization, rural banking, property development, and a foundation whose main objective is to help improve lives of the marginalized through education.
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
(National Capital Reg - Pasig City)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Industrial Engineering, or Accountancy
- Preferably female, not over 30 years old, personable
- With 1-2 years experience in human resources functions such as records management, compensation & benefits, industrial relations, and employment
- With a proven track record in the field of recruitment and placement
- Strong in leadership, very organized, analytical
- Equipped with above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
Interested parties are invited to apply online or may submit their resumes and transcript of records at:
RFV Allianz HR Department
Unit 1701 Jollibee Centre, San Miguel Ave.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
FRESH GRADUATES ARE INVITED TO APPLY