Advertised: 12-01-10 | Closing Date: 12-03-10
St. Luke's Medical Center, the leading medical center in the Philippines and one of the best healthcare institutions in the world, is the country's leader in healthcare expertise and technology.
True to its commitment to provide excellent healthcare, St. Luke's Medical Center is building another world-class facility in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Expected to be fully operational by January 2010.
St. Lukes Medical Center- Global City will be the center of medical tourism in the country.
Customer Care Officer
(National Capital Reg - Taguig City)
Provide excellent hotel-like service to guests and patients.
Direct interaction with VIP/ high-profile patients. Assist patients and guests in their medical and personal needs and ensure customer delight at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Applicants should be Filipino Citizens
- Required language(s): English and Filipino
- Applicants must have excellent English communication skills
- Ability to speak foreign language is an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Preferably experienced Employees specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Applicants must have pleasing personality and long tolerance to deal with VIP patients
- Full-Time positions available.
For further inquiries, you may visit our office at:
St. Luke's Medical Center- Global City
Basement 1, 32nd St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City or call 789-7700 local 1120 or 1121 and look for Ms. Gianna Constancia
BE PART OF ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST.