SMCC Philippines, Inc.
Advertised: 21-1-10 | Closing Date: 21-3-10.
SMCC Philippines, Inc, is the local subsidiary of Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd. , one of the leading Japanese Construction Company. It is a general construction company that provides architectural and civil engineering services that includes construction planning, design and construction, and other ancillary services relating to construction business. SAFETY OFFICER
Since starting in the Philippines in 1994, SMCC Philippines, Inc. has grown rapidly to now stands as one of the largest foreign contractors operating in the country. Projects completed cover both civil and building works. The network of strategic partnership formed allow the company to confidently undertake and manage even the largest and most complex projects.
As we continue to grow, we need qualifed professionals who are willing to be assigned in our overseas branch.
(Northern Mindanao, Southern Tagalog)
• Responsible for the implementation of the following Safety program of the project:
1. Safety orientation and tool box meeting
2. Personal Protective equipment and fire protection program
3. Safe and proper handling of construction materials and equipments
4. Site Housekeeping regulation and sanitation program
5. Environmental protection during construction of the project
6. Accident prevention program
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Engineering (Environment/ Health / Safety) or equivalent
• SOPI/ OSHC or recognized Government training center-certified
• At least 1-2 years experience as a Safety Practitioner
• Willing to be assigned in provincial areas
Qualified applicants are also welcome to personally apply and submit their resumes and other credentials at 2/F Pioneer House Building, 108 Paseo De Roxas, Makati City.