GLOBAL EDUTOWN, INC., formerly POMIC MANILA INC., is a teaching institution that provides quality online tutorial support services to Korean nationals of diverse backgrounds. In line with this, we need to collaborate with skilled teachers who posses high standards in online teaching.
Advertised: 20-01-10 | Closing Date: 20-03-10
ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER
(National Capital Reg)
ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHERS conduct English/ESL classes by phone and/or video with the use of an online system and maintain the quality and standard of online teaching, and grade and edit online essay of students.
- Minimum educational attainment of a Bachelor's Degree major in English, or any related course like AB English, Journalism, Communication Arts, Mass Communication, Creative Writing, or Literature from an accredited college or university
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (with American or neutral accent)
- At least 1 year experience in teaching and/or editing (as Editor or Teacher)
- Reliable, responsible, resourceful and can work with minimum supervision
- Capable of multi-tasking, creative and organized
- Computer literate or knowledgable in basic computer programs (MS Office, etc)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good moral character
- Teaching experience an advantage
- LET, TESOL, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL Certifications (and/or any International Certifications) is an advantage
- Willing to work in Makati
- Preferably Female
- Work schedule: 5:00 AM to 2:00 PM or 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- monthly perfect attendance incentive
- monthly special incentives / performance incentives
- project incentives
- group incentives
- monthly company events (party for birthday celebrants, general meeting, etc.
- healthcare benefits (for REGULAR employees)
- training programs for teachers
- career advancement opportunities
Pomic Manila Inc. / Global Edutown Inc.
Unit 803-804 Pearl Bank Center 146 Valero St., Salcedo Village Makati City -.