ELABRAM SYSTEMS is an established telecommunication engineering company that specializes in turnkey project, project management and manpower supply of advance telecommunication wireless networking solutions in Asia Pacific region. Due to expansion in business, the company is seeking qualified candidates to apply for the following position.
Junior RF Engineer
- Perform Drive Test of 2G, 3G and WiMAX network.
- Assisting the RF engineers to troubleshoot and analyze the drive test results.
- To setup operate related tools and assistance in post processing the data.
- To ensure data collected are reliable and based on sets of requirements from the engineer.
- To be involved in multiple projects and deliverables set must be achieved
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 6 months to 1 year experience on related field.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Must have positive working and personal attitude towards the work and people whom they work with.
- Pro-active, committed, dedicated, passionate and results driven attitude.
- Team player, likes to work and meet new people.
- Able to work long hours, odd hours, weekends and public holidays when necessary.
- Likes to travel and willing to be assigned to various parts of the Philippines or even overseas for short or long term assignments.
- Respect others and adaptable to different working environment and multi-cultural surroundings.
- Able to communicate well with others.
- Urgent hiring is expected.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail or write in your curriculum vitae with expected salary, contact telephone numbers and a passport-sized photo to: