Chameleon Design Group & Co. (CDG) is an Architectural Design firm based in Makati City, Philippines. Prime services includes Architectural Design & Planning, Interior Design, Construction, Construction Management and International Project Outsourcing (Design Development Phase). CDG's project profile includes numerous Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Hospitality projects.
(National Capital Reg - Makati City)
Conceptual Designs; Design Development Studies; Working Drawing production; Detailing; Project Coordination
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Architecture. Professional License (Passed Board Exam) is an advantage but not required, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad , Good Design Skills
- Revit Architecture, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max and Adobe PhotoShop skills are an advantage but not required
- Should be very creative and can work under pressure with a team of Architects and Designers.
- Between 25 - 35 years of age
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably 3-5 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.