The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years by the entities behind its history. More importantly, BDO is an institution that does more than honor its past; it continues to improve on its present, and moves with innovation and dynamism toward an even stronger future.
Part of BDO's heritage is its performance as recognized by both local and international award-giving bodies. Euromoney, the globally recognized finance publication, named BDO "Best Bank in the Philippines 2008", a highly coveted award that the Bank attained for the second consecutive year. The Bank has likewise been voted by analysts and investors across Asia-Pacific as among the regions and the Philippines' best managed companies in FinanceAsia's Best Managed Companies 2009 Survey, as well as Wall Street Journal's Asia's 200 Most Admired Companies.
BRANCH PERSONNEL for Pasig Area (Exclusive Career Expo)
(National Capital Reg - Pasig City, Rizal, Marikina City)
- Inviting all business course graduates and banking professionals willing to be assigned in Pasig, Rizal, Marikina
- Submit your resume not later than March 19, 2010
- · BRANCH PERSONNEL
- · -Graduate of any four year business course, accounting or accounting- related course
- · -With good scholastic record and communication skills
- · -Willing to accept non-business course graduates with 5 months cash handling experience
- · -Also accepting applicants with at least 2 months branch banking experience
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
All applicants are required to submit their resume ON or BEFORE March 19, 2010 for proper screening.
Graduating students are welcome to apply.
Previous applicants within the past 6 months need not re-apply.
BDO Unibank Inc.
HRM Recruitment 9F BDO Corporate Center 7899 Makati Avenue Makati City 1605.