Océ Business Services Philippines, Inc.
Océ Business Services is a leading international provider of document process outsourcing services and technology to businesses, law firms and the public sector.
OBS Philippines designs, implements and operates process-driven and cost-effective back-office support services in Makati City. These services include litigation support, document services, outsourced finance and accounting services and other transactional business processes.
(National Capital Reg - McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig)
The Marketing Analyst will help the team drive strategies and programs for business growth, customer segmentation and development, new product opportunity identification and resource optimization in Océ's enterprise and legal segments.
1. Analyze Company and competitior's performance and industry standing, perform ad hoc analysis around timely topics/critical issues, identify the largest potential growth opportunities, and communicate this analysis in a coordinated fashion to marketing.
2. Prepare and develop Business Cases to justify new product development projects and other marketing initiatives.
3. Develop, prepare and review reporting and presentation materials including a Quarterly Performance book.
4. Plan market and customer research, design survey questionnaires that apply best practices, analyze data, prepare charts and tables, and summarize key findings.
5. Drive customer segment and market insights, communicate opportunities, optimize account targeting and resource deployment, and track and report against benchmarks. Develop and refine customer segmentation.
6. Provide financial modeling support for marketing and other quantitative business analysis.
7. Optimize marketing investment and focus to meet and exceed sales goals.
8. Support the oversight and management of marketing departmental budgets, and project management support.
9. Provide insight around individual service line performance, respond to managerial requests for information, and work to optimize resource alignment.
10. Operate as an honest broker providing fact-based insight around market size and growth, service line profitability, and analysis on performance.
1. Qualified candidates must have a MBA plus four years related marketing or product management experience or Bachelor's Degree with at least six years of related marketing and analytical working experience.
2. Ability to work to timelines with a strong attention to detail.
3. Excellent spoken and written English language capabilities and executive communication skills.
4. Personal integrity, a high degree of professionalism, and strong work ethic.
5. Strong analytical skills, drive for results, and the ability to exercise independent judgment analysis and problem solving are important.
6. Proficient in: Access, Powerpoint, advanced Excel (pivot tables, Macros, etc.), applied statistics (standard deviation, correlation and regression, etc.), marketing research techniques ( research design and implementation, survey methods, sampling techniques, etc.), marketing engineering (factor/clustering analysis, decision tree, etc.)
7. Willing to work on a night shift and be assigned in McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
To know more about Océ Business Services Philippines, Inc., visit our website at www.obs-innovation.com/obsph.