Advertised: 07-05-10 | Closing Date: 06-07-10
Quantum Hotels and Resorts is a hotel management group that has been in operations for 10 years now. As a public listed property manager, it is currently registered in Hong Kong under Anglo-American ownership with subsidiary operations in the Philippines. Currently, there are nine (9) hotels and resorts under Quantum’s management portfolio .These include the five (5) operating properties such as the Makati-based BSA Tower, and BSA Suites; the Malayan Plaza in Ortigas, Pasig; Torre Venezia in Quezon City; and the Luxx XL Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand and two other properties that are currenly under construction at Station 1, Boracay. Quantum Hotels & Resorts is widening its portfolio of hotel and resort properties here and abroad with five (5) more projects here in the Philippines, three in Thailand, one in Vietnam and one in China.
Front Office Manager (Hotel Pre-Opening Team)
(Western Visayas - Boracay Isalnd)
Will be part of the Pre- Opening Team for a First Class Hotel in Boracay along Station 1
- Maintains and/or develops applicable operating procedures for Front Office to ensure efficient work methods with the different departments and shift.
- Reads the Front Office logbook and checks the reminders for daily operations and directs actions to be taken by all concerned.
- Checks the arrivals/departures and expected occupancy for the day.
- Ensures that room blockings for the day meets the requirements of expected guest. Review group blocking, if there is any.
- Coordinates with Reservations regarding concerns on billing arrangement and attachment and any other request or instruction.
- Prepares the duty roster of the Front Office Staff.
- Ensures proper staffing at all times.
- Ensures that FO cash fund and petty cash pouches are in order.
- Countersigns the Room Transfer Forms prepared by the Front Desk Officer for room transfer requests and/or upgrade of guests.
- Prepares lobby signage making sure that it is presentable and texts are grammatically correct.
- Keeps work area and public area neat and clean and takes action when necessary.
- Maintains all files in good order for the future reference.
- Assumes the role of the Front Desk Officers should the need arise.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Businees Studies. Administration Management; Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in similar field is required for this position (preferable in a Boracay Resort).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City and/or Boracay Island.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Possesses excellent English communication skils
- With pleasing personality and strong customer service skills
- Full-Time positions available