Advertised: 11-05-10 | Closing Date: 10-07-10
Pacific Basin is a leading provider of dry bulk shipping services and logistics solutions to major international commodity groups. We are headquartered in Hong Kong and have a network of offices around the world which operate our fleet of over 100 ships. We listed on The Hong Kong Stock Exchange in July 2004, and we have a very experienced management team which is focused on building shareholder value. We have a market capitalization of over US$1 billion. We employ a worldwide, multinational team of over 350 people in our various offices and, in addition, over 1000 officers and crew are employed on our vessels.
PB Maritime Personnel Inc. is our crewing operation based in Manila. We are in need of the following shore-based staff
For Northern European principal operating Passenger and Cargo Ferries on short sea routes
(National Capital Reg - City of Manila)
- Verification and filing of crew documents / training certificates
- Monitoring of status of POEA employment contracts, visas, and flag state licences
- Contacting and dispatch of crew with all necessary requirements as per checklist
- Encoding of crew data into Spectral Maritime Personnel System (MPS)
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Good computer application skills
- Strong command of English Language (oral & written)
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours
- Preferably with working experience in the maritime industry
- Applicants must be willing to work in City of Manila
- Full-Time positions available
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
Apply in person:
PB Maritime Personnel, Inc.
16th Floor, RMC Building
1680 Roxas Blvd. Manila
Ms. Lauren Borja – 450 8211
Deadline of Application: 21 May 2010
PB MARITIME PERSONNEL INC.
16/FL RAMON MAGSAYSAY CTR 1680 ROXAS BLVD MANILA 1100.