Advertised: 29-05-10 | Closing Date: 28-07-10
Infinite Ideas, Inc., a full-service events and advertising agency that specializes in 8 core competencies: Special Events, Talent Booking, Public Relations, AVP Production, Graphic Design, Set Design, Merchandising Production, and Sports Marketing
EXCITE is a full service below the line agency that delivers customized experiential solutions to your brand. We create experiences that are well-planned and well-researched; with groundbreaking holistic approaches that result to successful and stronger brand-consumer relationship.
IS IN NEED OF COMPETENT AND HIGHLY SKILLED PERSONNEL TO JOIN
AND BE PART OF THEIR GROUP
(National Capital Reg)
1. Assists his/her Event Officer in preparation of the event in all areas.
2. In-charge for securing permits.
3. In-charge for securing Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) related matters.
4. In-charge for coordinating with suppliers.
5. Prepare progress reports on the project on a weekly and per-project basis.
6. In-charge of merchandising.
7. Represent the company on all matters affecting the project within the limits set by the contract agreement.
8. Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
1. In-charge of executing events.
2. Ensures that all needs of the clients are well accommodated.
1. Prepares liquidation report after every event.
2. Prepares Post Audit Report (PAR).
3. Ensures that all materials and other paraphernalias used in his/her event are well accounted for and are safely kept in the Company Warehouse.
- Male or Female; 25 – 40 years old with Bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts, Creative Writing or any in the respective field/s.
- With at least two (2) years work experience in Event and Project Management.
- Applicants with at least two (2) years work experience in an advertising or events agency will be given PRIORITY.
- With an above average planning, budgeting and forecasting, oral and communication skills; inter-personal; planning; organizing; analytical; problem-solving; negotiating skills.
- Highly personable with good PR skills; strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills, with proven track record of account management bringing with him/her a solid client database.
- Proficient in all computer software and applications particularly in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- Has commitment to excellent customer service and the Company’s Code of Ethics.
- Highly motivated, attentive to details, can keep confidential matters, and has the ability to coordinate multiple projects.
- Must have a sense of urgency and initiative to perform set duties even without instructions.
- Willing to work long hours.
SCHEDULE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR COMPREHENSIVE RESUME WITH 2X2 ID PICTURE.
ADDRESS IS 2F PHOENIX BUILDING #33 KAMUNING ROAD, QUEZON CITY.
FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS FEEL FREE TO CAL MS. KAY DIOQUINO AT 927-91-12
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
Infinite Ideas Advertising Agency Inc.
2/f, Phoenix Bldg, # 33 Kamuning Road Quezon City 1100.