Advertised: 09-06-10 | Closing Date: 08-08-10
Solutions Reengineering Group Phils (SRGPI) Inc
SOLUTIONS REENGINEERING GROUP PHILIPPINES, INC an IT oriented Warehouse Support Services Contractor managed by professionals with 25 years of cumulative experiences in distribution center management, supply chain & warehousing systems implementation, and manpower services gained from the FMCG, Trucking, Accounting, Human Resource Staffing, Retailing, and Food Service Industries.
Import and Documentation Staff
(National Capital Reg)
Import and Documentation staff will be the responsible for the following:
Check with freight forwarders for ocean and air freight rates.
Work with customs brokers for any problems involving clearance. Check with bank for original documents for customs clearance. Check shipping documents.
Check to make sure shipments are cleared in timely manner.
Check customs entries to make sure proper categories and duties applied.
Check shipment receivers for quantity discrepancies.
Arrange freight forwarding routing and agency with new vendor. Check customs brokers' invoices and sign-off.
- - 23 to 30 years old;
- - graduate of Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration
- - with at least one (1) year experience in Freight Forwarding, Shipping lines and Brokerage operations.
- -preferably living in Metro Manila and/or nearby places
- -willing to render overtime esp during Holidays and weekends.
- -with good communication skills.