Advertised: 18-06-10 | Closing Date: 17-08-10
BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
(National Capital Reg)
1. Lead (and participate in) peer project teams of in risk-based assessments of business control systems.
2. Determine process improvement opportunities.
3. Develop an approach for analyzing effectiveness of key processes.
4. Impact assessment of process gaps is dependent upon analyses of gray areas not clearly defined by established standards and by exercising good business judgment.
5. Document agreed process and show visual presentation thru various diagramming tools and techniques.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Information Management or equivalent
- 3-5 years Business Process Analyst experience (Supervisory / Jr. Manager level)
- 1-2 yers Business Process Analyst expereince (Staff level)
- Required skill(s): ISO Certified / has been part of an organization's ISO certifications
- Knowledgeable in various diagramming tools and techniques like Visio, MagicDraw UML, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven analytical and root cause analysis capabilities.
- Full-Time positions available.
Associated Broadcasting Corporation (TV5)
762 Quirino Highway, San Bartolome, Novaliches Quezon City -.