Advertised: 28-06-10 | Closing Date: 27-08-10
Sitel Philippines Corporation
Sitel is the leading business process outsourcing (BPO) call center provider; as ranked by the Black Book of Outsourcing, a Datamonitor company. Sitel’s 60,000 associates provide clients with predictable and measurable return on their customer investment by building customer loyalty, increasing sales and improving efficiency. Sitel’s customer interaction outsourcing solutions span 140+ domestic, nearshore, and offshore call centers in 26 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific. The company is privately held and majority owned by Canadian diversified company, Onex Corporation.
Sitel Philippines’ seven facilities are located in Pasig City, Quezon City, Mandaluyong City, and Baguio City. The company has been awarded by the International Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Awards as 2008 BPO Company of the Year and by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) as 2010, 2009 and 2005 Outstanding Employer for its exemplary performance in job generation. For more information, please visit www.sitel.com.
IMMEDIATE HIRING: SOURCING COORDINATOR - BAGUIO
(C.A.R - Baguio City)
- Implements marketing strategies in brand awareness in order to attract qualified candidates to the group
- Works with marketing communications team in the design and concept of the brand including layout of advertisements
- Maximizes recruitment channels in marketing the brand awareness such as but not limited to multi-media adverts, online recruitment, and the employee referral programs
- Do invitational call-outs to meet desired applicant volume target
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Baguio City.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
BCEZ Loakan Road,
Baguio City, 2600
Mondays to Fridays
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Walk-in applications are encouraged.
You may submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org