Radiowealth Finance Company, Inc. is a finance company whose primary purpose is to engage in consumer and retail lending by providing accessible credit to livelihood projects and to the micro-enterprise sector. It ranks among the top 20 financing companies in the Philippines in terms of both total assets and net income.
It has 73 branches strategically located nationwide. It has also served over 100 thousand Filipino OFWs in Hong Kong through its subsidiary RFC–HONGKONG, LTD. since 1993.
Radiowealth Finance Company, Inc. is a member of the Guevent Group of Companies (GGC) which is the consummation of a single man’s pioneering life work, that of the visionary Domingo M. Guevara.
- Primarily responsible for providing administrative and clerical assistance related to the processing of applications for loans filed in the branch office
- Interviews applicant to obtain personal and financial data
- Prepares and types loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices and cheques.
- Provides information and advise to customers about loan or credit information regarding computation of interest, payments, credit charges and the like
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Computer Literate
- Applicant who knows how to drive a motorcycle has an advantage
- Age: 21 to 30 years old
- Preferably Male
- Required language(s): English and Filipino
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Full-Time positions available
Human Resources Department
We encourage qualified applicants to submit comprehensive resume to :
2/F Guevent Bldg., 52 Libertad St., Mandaluyong City
Tel. No. 531-2354 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.rfc.guevent.ph
(Previous applicants need not apply)
RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC.
7Th Floor DMG Ctr. LIBERTAD ST. MANDALUYONG 1550.