Ideal Macaroni & Spaghetti Factory, Inc.
Ideal Macaroni & Spaghetti Factory, Inc., is the pioneer, and one of the leading Pasta brands in the industry. Established in the mid 1940’s, the company started its operation as a small family enterprise engaged in coffee roasting, chocolate production, spices trading and pasta production. Through the years, we have continuously improved and upgraded our production facilities and processes to cater to our customer’s demands. Our commitment to product excellence, and our vision to be among the top industry players in the food manufacturing and distribution business, enables us to focus on our core business in pasta manufacturing, while opening up new opportunities in sourcing for value-added products to compliment our existing product portfolio. Our product includes:
(National Capital Reg)
He/she shall be responsible for the following deliverables:
• Achievement of sales target of his/her assigned brand/s or product/s, while also delivering profitability objectives through the formulation of a sound Business Plan that maps out the strategies, action plans and budget requirements for brand building, product development, pricing formulation, promotions and distribution optimization.
• Project management and cross-functional coordination with the company’s support departments towards executing the approved business plan and making sure that each initiative is accomplished within the set timelines and cost, while also igniting collective enthusiasm for and group morale-boosting from such activities
• Growing his/her brand’s market share, share of mind, and overall brand equity by conceptualizing brand-building activities--- both above-the-line and below-the-line--- that are consistent and aligned with the corporate vision, strategies and directions.
• Regularly monitoring and evaluating his/her brand/s’ sales performance vis-à-vis the on-going marketing programs, and making timely calibrations to ensure the achievement of desired results.
• Documenting such performance evaluations and making timely Brand Review reports to Management
• Conduct regular survey and analysis of the trade/competitors/consumer behavior, using such market intelligence as basis for insighting, plan calibration, trend-spotting and future planning.
• Efficiently manage the marketing mix of product management/development, advertising and promotions, pricing, distribution, merchandising and sales promotion, to ensure the market competitiveness and financial health of his/her brand/s.
• Develop her team of Marketing Assistant/s by regularly coaching, motivating and training through the equipping of skills, know-how and opportunities for continuous learning.