NUTRIASIA Group is the Philippine's foremost producer, marketer and distributor of quality sauces and best known condiments. As the leading player in the local sauces and condiments market, we are known for producing iconic Filipino brands that continue to be part of every Filipino home. In line with our mission to enable great meals that would make people happy, we are also about building a future for our employees, business partners, and customers - based on innovation, creativity, care, honesty, transparency and most of all, hard work and excellence. Certainly, Nutriasia is not just about producing the best sauces and catsup that have put Pinoy cuisine on top of the charts. Maintenance Supervisor
+ 15 month guaranteed bonus
(National Capital Reg - Marilao, Bulacan)
The objective of the position is to supervise and directs all activities necessary for the timely execution of all Planned and Unplanned maintenance activities in accordance to safety, quality, GMP, and cost standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Oversees the timely execution of maintenance activities based on Preventive Maintenance Program including store room and spare parts management.
- Plans and coordinate scheduled maintenance shutdown activities with Maintenance Technicians/Helper including repairs and improvements on plant’s facilities and utilities.
- Coordinates closely with production line leaders and production manager in controlling mechanical and electrical downtimes and on how to improve line efficiency and PRFT issues.
- Directs and support Maintenance Specialist and casual technicians in the execution of maintenance activities and program such as TPM.
- Delegates Work Order in accordance to people skill and competency, check and ensure that all work completed has satisfactory result.
- Recommends project to generate operational savings and work simplification in processing areas.
- Assists the production manager in implementing equipment qualification protocol.
- Oversees the implementations of projects related to facility and building improvements with respect to GMP, 6s and EHS compliance.
- Monitors monthly consumptions of diesel, electricity and water and recommends cost saving measures.
- Directs the consistent and strict compliance of support personnel to GMP, housekeeping rules according to 6’s principle. Resolve issues and deviations through timely interventions and proper communication procedures.
- Reviews current and future manpower and skill requirements, and establish crewing and training program to meet the requirements of current assigned area.
- Regularly checks and audits work areas for conformance to safety, health and environment standards and practices.
- Has a degree in Mechanical Engineering or related course
- Has at least 5 years related work experience in a manufacturing organization
- With hands on experience in the execution and monitoring of engineering projects and maintenance works, and familiar with Work Order Completion process.
- Must be able to use basic MS Office Application
- With Basic GMP and safety training and orientation
We are steadily growing and living up to our mission. Come and join our happy people and let us help you reach your full potential!
Human Resources Department Nutri-Asia, Inc.
12/F Centerpoint Condominium Garnet Rd. cor. Julia Vargas Ave.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Visit our website: www.nutriasia.com
call us: 02-6360279
12/F Centerpoint Condo., Garnet Rd., cor. Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Ctr., Pasig City -.