Advertised: 22-9-10 | Closing Date: 21-11-10
Kraft Foods Philippines Inc.
Do you have a passion for food? Want to make a delicious difference? At Kraft Foods our people are our secret ingredient. We relish innovative thinking and fresh ideas.
(National Capital Reg - Parañaque City)
- TOP PRIORITIES:
- 1. Insights
- -Collaborate with Consumer Insights team to extract relevant consumer insights.
- -Leads application of insights to brand planning process and actions that will drive competitive advantage for their brand.
- -Constantly monitors the competitive environment and translates knowledge into brand plans that will create competitive advantage for their brand.
- 2. Building Brand Equity
- -Lead the 5 phases of Kraft Marketing Strategy Framework for the brand.
- -Understands how the brand fits into the portfolio in developing the brand strategies.
- -Ensures all brand program aspects are consistent with agreed Brand Foundations.
- -Defines brand Product Quality Strategy, Packaging Strategy and Pricing Strategy.
- -Responsible for measuring and monitoring the brand performance ongoing.
- -Recommends action plans & course-corrects when consumer, competitive or external environment changes.
- 3. Integrated Marketing Communication
- -Leads the development of Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) plan against the brand.
- -Lead all aspects of advertising and media planning for the brand.
- -Ensure integrity of consumer communication activities within the overall brand strategy.
- -Initiates and owns Creative Development Strategy and advertising process for their brand.
- -Accountable for packaging design and execution and ensure fit within overall brand strategy.
- -Contribute to agency management briefing and evaluation process.
- -Shares IMC communications and results with Regional staff on selected growth platforms.
- 4. P&L Management / Financial Forecasting
- -Accountable to deliver brand P&L in line with business objectives.
- -Lead all marketing inputs into the Original Budget (OB) and Mid-Year Update (MYU) for their brand(s).
- -Provide quality input into financial forecasting for their brand(s).
- MIDDLE PRIORITIES:
- 1. Strategic Planning
- -Understands Kraft overarching strategies and how they apply to their brand.
- -Lead development of brand strategies for their particular brand. Ability to set priorities, make tradeoffs and have clear focus.
- 2. New Product Development and Innovation
- -Owns innovation to drive growth/sustainability of their brand (both base business innovation and NPD platforms).
- -Develops near-term innovation funnel for their brand.
- 3. Project Management
- -Ensure that all projects related to the brand are delivered effectively.
- -Develop project management capability of the project teams.
- -Prioritize brand projects and allocate resources appropriately.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): media management, advertising development.
- Required language(s): Filipino, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Brand Management or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Kraft Foods Philippines Inc. 8738 Dr. A. Santos Avenue Paranaque City 1700.
Tel. No. 815-72-38 (81-KRAFT)
Kraft Foods Philippines Inc.
8738 Dr. A. Santos Avenue Paranaque City 1700.