SANYO DENKI PHILIPPINES, INC.
Advertised: 24-2-11 | Closing Date: 25-4-11.
"We at SANYO DENKI PHIL. INC. observe the policy of
non-discrimination and equality of opportunity."
SANYO DENKI PHIL., INC. is one of the leading exporter at Subic Bay Freeport Zone manufacturing Fan Motors, Static Type Power Supply (Uninterruptable Power Supply Frequency Conversion Equipment and Power Management Equipment), Stepping Moteros and other related Products.
(Central Luzon - SUBIC BAY FREEPORT ZONE)
- Performs job functions consistent with the corporate vision and mission statements and the core values of the company.
- Implements production schedules received from the immediate superiors in accordance with the performance standards
- Conducts attendance check of all operators assigned to the line.
- Checks the product type card as reference for production activities.
- Performs simulation of new models for the product lines before mass production; Checks the first product confirmation.
- Reviews start of operations (SOC) checklist for each machine; initiates start-up and closing of production process for the shift; endorses line status to the incoming line leader in charge of the next shift.
- Monitors and coordinates all line activities to ensure completion of tasks assignments of operators in accordance with key performance measures, proper manufacturing procedures and quality management systems; takes actions on deviations guided by limitations of the specification of authority.
- Performs operator functions in cases of manpower shortage.
- Checks finished products and undertakes rework as needed and practicable; prepares product identification and lot number markings for packages of finished products.
- Prepares listing of materials required and provides the same to the Materials Coordinator for withdrawal from the warehouse.
- Conducts monthly inventory for both direct and indirect materials.
- Monitors machine performance and reports breakdown to the superior to generate required coordination and remedial measures.
- Prepares and submits daily production reports.
- Updates the production monitoring board.
- Provides inputs on behavioral observations and performance outputs of operators to serve as inputs for the performance appraisal by the Section Leader.
- Assists in on-the-job coaching, mentoring, and training of operators on production processes, quality management, occupational safety and health, and environmental protection.
- Participates in planning activities related to the improvement of production process, physical layout or set-up to optimize operation; ensures the implementation of approved recommendations.
- Acts as custodian of tools used in the production process
- Participates in the implementation of 5S in the work station and complies with ISO standards and specifications.
- Attends group meetings, training and development programs.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities relevant to the position and other tasks that may be assigned by the superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent. Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or Management.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.