Advertised on 28-3-11 | Application deadline on 27-5-11
The Ayala Group Summer Internship Program aims to develop a pipeline of potential talents for the Ayala Group of Companies by offering meaningful work/ training experience to trainees and undertake small-scale strategic projects thru talented students. The six-week long training program will provide opportunities for the students to apply skills and knowledge learned from tschool/course in a real-life management setting.
The program’s approach is holistic, project-based, will have weekly huddle with Mentor (from the Business Unit), interaction sessions with other trainees assigned in other companies, integration of learning and tracking of progress by the designated HR representatives
On the Job Trainee (under the Ayala Group Summer Internship Program)
(National Capital Reg)
- Students in their Junior year in the fields of :
- Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Mass Communications
- Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Accounting
- I.T., Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- With no more than 2 failing marks in any major subjects.
- 89 Internship positions available
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 18, 2011
Ayala Group of Companies
- - -.