SM Development Corporation (SMDC) is part of SM Group of Companies. SMDC brings the Filipino family's dream home from vision to realization, by establishing urban and leisure communities that balance value with affordability. Ever mindful that the true foundation of any home is the family that dares to dream, the SMDC management continues to define design and deliver homes that embody the family's dreams and aspirations.
SMDC offers many of the best career opportunities in the real estate industry today. We continue to set the bar and maintain a high standard of service by hiring only the BEST!
National Capital Reg
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literacy including knowledge of basic software applications
- Detail-oriented, organized and can readily create an efficient system of monitoring and tracking of employee records
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- With at least 6 months to 1 year experience in the nursing field
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.