Shop'n Chek Philippines is a division of John Clements Consultants, Inc. (www.johnclements.com) and is a licensee of Shop'n Chek Worldwide, Inc. (now Market Force - www.marketforce.com). Part of our services is to monitor the performance of the branches/outlets of our clients.
We conduct effective and objective programs which deliver accurate measurement of customer satisfaction and constructive feedback to our clients.
The 30 years international experience, (15 years in the Philippines) in the customer service evaluation industry has taught us the value of knowing the needs of our clients. We strive for excellence in our services to meet the constant changing needs of our market and the needs of an increasingly global economy. Shop'n Chek always takes the time to get to know the business and proposes valuable and relevant Mystery Shopping solutions according to your requirements.
We deploy Mystery Shoppers, the core element of our service, for unannounced visits to any location, following pre-established guidelines.
Apply now as part time Mystery Shopper!
Armm (Philippines), C.A.R (Philippines), Batanes (Cagayan Valley, Philippines), Isabela (Cagayan Valley, Philippines), Nueva Ecija (Central Luzon, Philippines), Zambales (Others) (Central Luzon, Philippines), Soccsksargen (Philippines), Bohol (Central Visayas, Philippines), Negros Oriental (Central Visayas, Philippines), Eastern Visayas (Philippines), Ilocos Region (Philippines), Northern Mindanao (Philippines), Batangas (Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Philippines), Occidental Mindoro (Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Philippines), Oriental Mindoro (Calapan) (Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Philippines), Oriental Mindoro (Others) (Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Philippines), Palawan (Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Philippines), Quezon (Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Philippines), Zamboanga (Philippines), Western Visayas (Philippines), Brunei Darussalam, Saudi Arabia, United States
- As a Mystery Shopper, the goal is to secretly evaluate the products and services of the outlets that will be assigned. To do this, the person will just act/pose as a regular customer of those outlets, observe, follow the guidelines, and answer a questionnaire that will be provided with. It is important to note that this assignment is highly confidential.
Requirements: NO NEED TO APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR OFFICE.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 100 Part-Time position(s) available.
Shop'N Chek Philippines
2nd Floor, RCI Bldg., 105 Rada St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Direct line: (02) 818.2004 or (02) 810.9201
Mobile: (632) 918.917.2012
LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopnchekphilippines