DMCI Homes offers urban-friendly communities that allow young families to own their dream home, which is within reach of their place of work, study, and leisure. At DMCI Homes, we build more than condominiums and houses; we build communities that respond to the needs and wants of the growing Filipino family. Beyond reliable structures, DMCI Homes’ residential communities provide a solid foundation where a family may create a place of their own and grow in a space they can truly call home, now and for years to come.
National Capital Reg
- DMCI Homes student internship program aims to provide opportunity to experience working in a real corporate settings.Interns will be assigned in various unit of the organization such as Marketing, HR, Sales, Construction, Finance; to show and practice competencies on a particular areas of study
Requirements: For the expression of interest, please send resume and letter of intent to .
- Candidate must be a college student up BS Civil Engineering, Multimedia, IT/Computer related courses, Communication, Marketing, Human Resource Development, or any business related courses
- For Engineering, candidate must be willing to be deployed anywhere in Metro Manila
- For Multimedia, IT/Computer related courses, candidate must be familiar with web programming ((Joomla, Javacript, etc.) and knows how to use Adobe Photoshop, Flash, etc.
- Must be able to complete minimum of 200 hours on- the-job training program
Allowance awaits those who will be selected.