We are the Philippines' first integrated tourist destination, opening excellent opportunities to professionals who share our passion for the best things in life.
HR Assistant - On Boarding
National Capital Reg
- Prepares confidential documents, job offers, and contracts.
- Assists in alignment of work expectations during Contract signing.
- Assists and conducts job offer presentation.
- Ensures that new hires have complete pre-employment prior on boarding stage.
- Supports in Employee Orientation, extends assistance to new hires in understanding the company's values and priorities.
- Provides horizontal support to other staff members of the Recruitment Department if needed.
- Assists leader in updating and redrafting existing recruitment policies.
- Gives updates to internal and external clients regarding their candidate status.
- Liaises with key departments to ensure smooth transactions and timely deployment of new hires.
- Provides proper communication with key persons, ensuring accurate information is being handed.
- Coordinates closely with upper management regarding salary negotiations and other provisions.
- Builds an optimistic attitude towards the company.
- Encourages socialization and creation of a sense of belonging.
- Performs any other supporting tasks as assigned by the leader.
- Participates in recruiting events as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- Has excellent and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong attention to details
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs experienced professional in Human Resources - On Boarding / Training
- Can handle pressure and deliver quality output while on tight deadlines
- Willing to work on extended hours
Open your door to a vibrant career in leisure.
- Updated Resume
- Recent pay slip or BIR 2316
- Original copy of NBI Clearance with thumbmark
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Original and photocopy of Highschool Diploma or Form 137
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- 2X2 ID Photo with White Background
- Photocopy of SSS ID or E1/E4
- Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
Immediate applications will be prioritized.