NOW HIRING! Great People for Great Brands!
The Primer Group's air conditioning division was established in 1989. Stellar Equipment & Machinery, Inc. is the distributor and retailer of York Air Conditioning Applied Systems, the "World's leader in cooling comfort." This includes chillers and AHU (Air Handling Unit) and unitary products -- split type and WRAC (Window Room Air Conditioning).
SEMI provides York Air Conditioning to the country's leading local and multinational companies, government institutions, airports, hospitals, schools, hotels, food chains, convenient stores and shopping malls.
SEMI is a proud memeber of Primer Group of Companies.
To complement our team of professionals, we are in need of:
National Capital Reg - Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila
The Aircon Technician provides and accomplishes installations, start-ups, cleaning and repair services of air conditioning units bought by customers from the Company’s sales outlets.
1. Installs the air conditioning units for customers based on the proper field estimates and mechanical plants.
2. Inspects the installation procedures done by contractors to determine if the units bought are ready for start-up and performs the proper start-up procedures.
3. Determines the causes of malfunctioning aircon units.
4. Makes the necessary repairs & gives recommendations for damaged and malfunctioning aircon units.
5. Conducts regular and requested cleaning of aircon units for customers.
6. Prepares daily service reports.
7. Performs/ assists in the assembly and reconstruction of “cannibalized” units.
Requirements: 1. Graduate of Aircon Technology course or related courses.
2. At least 1 year work experience as an aircon service technician.
3. Knowledgeable in all applications of aircon technology system such as troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, installation, and assembly.
4. Time management.
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Effective technical communication skills