NICERA Philippines Inc., with its headquarter in Tottori, Japan, has been a home to some of its ultrasonic transducer products. Various types are produced in NPI to supply NICERA group’s international customers for electronics and automotive applications.
The UT production was established on May 2002 producing only drip proof type sensors but is now expanded to produce some of the open aperture type models as well.
NPI’s UT production has been keeping the light of the company’s mission to provide quality products while maintaining customer satisfaction and its workforce’s dignity.
NPI has been expanding its sales activities within the Philippines and other nearer Asian countries for traded products manufactured by other Nicera groups
Quality Systems Assistant
- To provide assistance in the documentation requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS) and in all other programs relative thereto.
Applicants are discouraged from applying directly to locators / investors to avoid possible employment problems in the future unless otherwise requested by the company for their assessment.
- Not more than 26 years old
- Graduate of any four year course
- computer literate.
- Above average English Proficiency
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.