Globally, Nestlé assures excellent quality and high nutritional value of the products that it manufactures.
In the Philippines, this responsibility lies in the hands of over 3,000 employees who comprise the Nestlé family. Nestlé oversees the growth and development of every member through competitive compensation packages, extensive benefit programs, and significant training and development opportunities to nurture rewarding career paths in the company.
Think of what a fulfilling career at Nestlé can bring you!
Take a look at this employment opportunity and see if you are who we are looking for.
(National Capital Reg, Northern Mindanao, Calabarzon & Mimaropa)
- Ensure implementation and start-up phases of capital investment projects on the manufacturing site, following the project brief, design specifications and Nestlé standards.
- Must be a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Manufacturing projects management (”making it happen”)
- With three (3) years experience in capital investment projects development and implementation in food industry.
- Determination of methods to minimize the likelihood of injuries or damages to people and/or equipment (SH&E)
- Factory operations (as required)
- Willing to be assigned in Nestle factories in Luzon and Mindanao Area.