Do you have what it takes to be a Customer Service Representative (CSR)?
You’re looking for something bigger for your career, aren’t you? You want a job that lets you buy and pay for the stuff you need (and want!), develop your skills, get promoted – and keep getting promoted the longer you stay. You’ve finished college, or maybe just a few years of it, or maybe just high school. But it doesn’t matter which of the three it is, because if you have the necessary skills, you’re exactly who we’re looking for!
So we know for sure, answer the following questions:
1) When faced with a problem, do you:
a) Freak out
b) Do what you can to fix it
c) Close your eyes and go to your happy place until it goes away
2) When faced with a decision, do you:
a) Google the answer
b) Think of all your options and choose the best one
c) Make puppy dog eyes at someone until they make the decision for you
3) When someone tells you a problem, do you:
a) Nod politely while thinking about what to eat for dinner
b) Listen and help them think of a solution
d) Fall asleep
4) When talking to people you’ve met for the first time, do you:
a) Smile awkwardly and pretend you’re mute
b) Speak engagingly and make conversation
c) Run away
5) When you sit down in front of a computer, do you:
a) Ask your seatmate for help every 2 minutes
b) Work your way around it like a pro
c) Check out your reflection
If you answered all B’s, awesome! We’ll want to refer you to one of our partner companies for a job interview. If you’re willing to work on any schedule, including weekends and holidays, and are willing to work in Ortigas, Eastwood, Makati, or Taguig, all the better!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
· Help customers with issues they’re having with your clients’ products or services
· Answer all their inquiries the best you can
· Show customers your winning personality via phone, email, or online chat
If that sounds like something you’d like to do, then we want you! Sign up and take the Kalibrr assessments to pre-qualify today.