Indra Philippines is one of the leading IT services providers in the Philippines and in Southeast Asia. Indra has been operating in the Philippines for over 14 years, providing a wide range of services across various industries. Their local presence assures our clients receive the full range of support throughout the lifecycle of any project engagement.
Indra in Southeast Asia is focused on key engagements in the Utilities & Energy, Banking & Insurance, and Public sectors. It has more than 500 topflight IT professionals, and it is also one of Indra's global competency centers for offshore development projects. Indra’s global as well as local experience in systems development and integration, business intelligence, management consulting, managed services and outsourcing of IS/IT operations put the Philippines affiliate in a strong position to be able to respond effectively to the requirements of the various markets in the Philippines and in the region.
National Capital Reg
- Has end-to-end accountability for the Incident Management process, standards and strategic direction of the process within the account.
- Responsible in ensuring all the various process components are executed through the many different organizations that are involved in Incident Management
- Works with the Reporting team to ensure the collection and reporting of Incident Management metrics
- Reviews the effectiveness and efficiency of the Incident Management process
- Establish, Own, Communicate and Maintain procedures for Incident Management within the dedicated account
- Responsible of Incident Management operational tasks e.g.
- Manage/deliver contracted SLA performance for incident management: Service desk (IMPACT process), Strategic/major incidents, and escalation management.
- Customer Interaction: Work with customer incident process owner on all matters related to incident management e.g. Major incident review, Management escalations, Continuous Improvement Plans etc.
- Interaction with delivery and account service team (AST)
- Work with towers to ensure efficiency of the end to end incident management process.
- Work with the AST to ensure alignment with account/regional priorities.
- Resolve process-related issues in the delivery teams.
- Train all stakeholders on process execution.
- Interaction with other process owners: Work with other account process owners to ensure seamless, end to end service delivery across processes e.g. Problem, Change, Configuration and Capacity Management.
- Operate/Lead the strategic incident management team (only for accounts that have a dedicated SIM team).
- Day to day management and operational review of the Strategic incident manager operations.
- Management of the shift rotation.
- Deliver Incident Management Reporting (internal and external): Process KPI, Management reports
- Own L4 incident process documentation: Create, update, and train.
- Represent the incident process in any internal/external audits.
- Contribute to ITSM processes set-up in the account.
- Provide process training to the various delivery teams
- Ensures the requirements for the management system/tool are defined
- Provide process performance reports to management and attend reviews (Reports created by reporting Team)
- Establish and execute improvement plans as appropriate
- Ensure all issues and questions are followed up on and escalated as appropriate
- Interaction with ITSM process owner: Work to roll out the standard process in the account and feedback improvements made in the account.
- Communication of process changes to the appropriate organizations
- Attends Community of Practice Conference Meetings
- Quality Objectives:
- Being responsive to clients whilst following the principles and procedures of the quality management system
- Identify, analyze problems and suggest improvements identified in their own area of responsibility and implementing those with a recognized business benefit
- • University or college degree in Computer Science, IT, IS or equivalent academic or on-the-job experience.
- • Overall 4 to 6 years of IT Industry experience with at least three years of relevant industry experience.
- • Demonstrated operational outsourcing and service management experience, ability to provide high quality solutions in a short timeframe.
- • Strong ITSM Process depth and breadth for incident management. Responsible for end to end Incident Management function for a given account or a set of accounts.
- • Strong Service Management knowledge. ITIL Foundation Certificate as a minimum. (preferred)
- • Project management experience and preferably certification will enhance the application.
- • Excellent communication skills: Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels worldwide. Fluent English language skills. Should be capable of explaining technical concepts in non-technical client facing language.
- • Influential, especially in environments where indirect (dotted) reporting lines only exist. Excellent presentation and customer-facing skills.
- • Team player: Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels worldwide.
- • Focus in operational efficiency.
- • Good in organizing meetings and driving the meetings.
- • Good in data and metric analysis and report generation.
- • Technical background with demonstrated skills in at least one or multiple IT technologies / disciplines.
- • Focus in operational efficiency.
- • Attends conference calls and able to work in customer’s time-zone when necessary.