Staffhouse International Resources is a licensed international recruitment company engaged in search and placement of technical, professional and managerial staff to major companies in the Middle East, Australia & Canada
In line with our current expansion program, Staffhouse urgently requires dynamic and motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
POULTRY FARM WORKER - HATCHERY STAFF
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Requirements: OTHER JOBS
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male 22-37 years old.
- Must be hardworking, honest & responsible.
- With good communication skills
- Can work under pressure.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Employment & Training Certificates
3. Diploma & TOR
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at (indicate position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.